Part 1 Introduction and General issues
- Team working:Strategy,structure,system and culture.
- An eager and enduring embrace: The Ongoing rediscovery of team working as management idea.
- How the Japanese got teams.
- Team Working and employee involvement:Terminology,Evaluation and context.
Part 2 Managing Teams: Changing roles and responsibilities
- Interdependence as a key requirement for the successful introduction of team working: a case study .
- Introducing team working: Managing the process of change.
- Worker autonomy in lean teams:Evidence from the world automotive components industry.
- Roles and responsibilities of team leaders and members:A case study of the Australian automotive industry .
- Team working and the management of flexibility: Local and social-structural tensions in high performance work design initiatives.
Part 3 Working in teams:Employee attitudes and experiences
- selling teams to the sales force: Team working in the UK pharmaceutical industry .
- The team dream: The meaning and experience of team working for employees in and automobile manufacturing company .
- Flexible when it suits them: The use and abuse of team working skills.
- The diffusion of team working and new working practices: What role do industrial relation factors play?
- Management strategy, union identity and oppositionalism: Team working in royal Mail .
List of tables and Figures:
- Team working Matrix
- Key measures used in the case Comparisons between wire and rope team members on employee outcomes.
- Reported extent of changes over the previous year for wire and rope team members( percentage of the group reporting more of each feature and significance of the difference between groups)
- Comparison of wire and rope team member on interdependence and work design characteristics.
- Individual role clarity for wire-mills and roperies ( percentage of sample reporting some what or very clear )
- Collective role clarity for wire-mills and roperies(Percentage of sample reporting some what or very clear).
- Role conflict for wire-Mills and roperies ( Percentage of sample reporting very often or constantly).
- The Presence and location of teams.
- Shop floor responsibility for production-related tasks.
- Shop floor responsibility for managing production.
- Shop floor responsibility for managing the team.
- Problem-solving and suggestion-Scheme activity.
- Shop floor responsibility for process and quality improvement.
- Suggestion-Scheme and problem-solving activity in lean team plants by location .
List of Tables and Figures:
- Operator, team leader and specialist responsibilities in lean team by location.
- Functions of team leaders and team members.
- Mean score of importance for each role in descending order,and perception of enterprise requirements for level of role performance .
- Employee mean scores for role importance and associated ranking ( for the total sample and for each enterprise).
- Identified Training needs .
- Number of task associated with a training shortfall,by enterprise.
- Responsibility of team member
- Do you have think that you have had too much or too little training on team working ?
- How satisfied are you with the way that teams are currently working within the sales force ?
- Working restructuring in the UK streel industrial.
- Inter correlation matrix of independent and dependent variables
- The determinants of team working and changes in work organisation.
- Example of the cross-section of a multi-strand rope.
- Out line of key stage in planning working .
- Team work dimensions model.
It’ Iran Japan JAPTEC job to grow up your employee and your Manager for company Image up .
Introduction and General Issues :
Team Working : strategy, Structure,systems and culture: