Hi Dear all Friends , bellow information all in English .If you need training or more information about it in Farsi or Persian . Please contact our Iran Office to guide you.
This Series of new text website covers the areas of human resource management ,employee relations,Organisational behavior and related business and management fields. Each text has been specially commissioned to be written by leading experts in a clear and accessible ways.
An Important feature of the series is the international orientation.
The titles will contain serious and challenging material,be analytical rather than prescriptive and be particularly suitable for use by students with no prior specialist knowledge.
The series is relevant for a number of business and management courses,including MBA and post-experience courses,specialist master and postgraduate diplomas,professional course,and final-year undergraduate and related courses.
This page will become essential reading at business and management schools world wide , specially in Japan and Iran .
Part One Introduction and general issues
- Team working : strategy , structure,systems and culture
- An eager and enduring embrace: The ongoing re-discovery of team working as a management idea.
- How Japanese got teams
- Team working and employee involvement : Terminology, evaluation and context .
Part Two Managing teams : changing roles and responsibilities
- Interdependence as a key requirement for the successful introduction a team working : a case study.
- Introducing team working : Managing the process of change .
- Work autonomy in lean teams: Evidence from the world automotive components industry.
- Roles and responsibilities of team leaders and members: A case study of the Australian automotive industrial.
- Team working and management of flexibility: Local and social-structural tensions in high performance work design initiatives.
Part Three Working in Teams:Employee attitudes and experiences
- Selling teams to the sales force : Team working in the UK pharmaceutical industry .
- The team Dream : The meaning and experience of team working for employees in and automobile manufacturing company .
- Flexible when it suits them: The use and abuse of team work skills.
- The diffusion of team working and new working practices and recording : What role do industrial relations factors play ?
- Management strategy, Union identity and oppositionalism: Team work in Royal Mail .
List of Tables and Figures:
- The team working Matrix
- Key Measures used in the case
- Reported extent of changes over the previous year for wire and rope team members (Percentage of the group reporting more of each feature and significance of the difference between groups).
- Comparison of wire and rope team members on interdependence and work design characteristics.
- Individual role clarity for wire-Mills and roperies( percentage of sample reporting some what or very clear ).
- Collective role clarity for wire-Mills and roperies( Percentage of sample reporting somewhat or very clear ).
- Role conflict for wire-Mills and roperies(Percentage of sample reporting very often or constantly).
- Comparisons between wire and rope team members on employee outcomes.
- The presence and location of teams.
- Shopfloor responsibility for production-related tasks
- Shopefloor responsibility for managing production .
- Shopfloor responsibility for managing the team.
- Problem-Solving and suggestion-Scheme activity.
- Shopfloor responsibility for process and quality improvement.
- Suggestion-Scheme and problem-Solving activity in lean team plants by location.
- Operator,team leader and specialist responsibilities in lean teams by location.
- Functions of the team leaders and team members.
- Mean score of importance of enterprise requirements for leave of role performance .
- Employee mean scores for role importance and associated ranking( for the role total sample and for each enterprise)
- I identified transferring
- Number of task associate with training shortfall.
- Number of tasks associated with a training shortfall,by enterprise.
- Responsibilities of team members.
- Do you think that you have had too much or too little training on team working ?
- How satisfied are you with the way that teams are currently working within the sales force ?
- Working restructuring in the UK steel industry.
- Employee involvement techniques in the UK steel industry.
- Intercorrelation matrix of independent and dependent variables.
- The determinants of team working and changes in work organisation.
- Example of the cross-section of a multi-strand rope.
- Outline of key stages in planning team working .
- Team work dimensions model.
Please more information contact with our Iran Office for arrange workshop in your company for making a successful team working in your place area .
What Does 5W2H stand for ? Please ask yourself and always thinking about this phrase 5W2H.
For example when you calling some where all these question should ask :
- What ?
- When ?
- Where ?
- Why ?
- How ?
- How Much ?
In one time you can finished all job and no any stress of job on you .
Let’s try to study about PDCA Cycle Or OPDCA O as Observation.
, 5 or 6 S too and why these words or phrases start to have a mean in an work area or at your home ?
What’s PDCA , its original made for Quality control system not by Japanese but JAPANESE company use it well .
- Plan. Recognize an opportunity and plan a change.
- Do. Test the change. Carry out a small-scale study.
- Check. Review the test, analyze the results and identify what you’ve learned.
- Act. Take action based on what you learned in the study step: If the change did not work, go through the cycle again with a different plan. If you were successful, incorporate what you learned from the test into wider changes. Use what you learned to plan new improvements, beginning the cycle again.